April 26, 2019
Norteda operates www.norteda.eu. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
When using our website we obtain certain information from you. That may be personal data. We only
keep and use the personal data that you provide directly, within the framework of the service you request (for example via the contact form), or of which it is clear that they are provided to us to process.
We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given permission in advance for this or we may or must do so on the basis of the law or the agreement.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, it is necessary that Norteda stores your
personal data in certain cases.
Norteda uses your personal data for:
- providing access to our website and the security thereof;
- contacting you if you request it;
- providing our account environment;
- the providing of our services, associated agreements and transactions;
- sending the newsletter if you have registered for it.
- if necessary, the identification of unlawful behavior with regard to Norteda, its relations and its employees;
- Log Data
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
Norteda uses careful security procedures for the protection of the processed data, among other things to prevent unauthorized unintentional access to these data. This way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data and that access to your personal data is protected. We use at least a TLS connection for this.
Links to other third-party websites
Your legal rights
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us. You can do this by contacting us via the contact form, sending us an e-mail via [email protected]
You have the following rights:
- receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- insight into the exact personal data we have;
- to have errors corrected;
- the removal of outdated personal data;
- withdrawing permission;
- object to a specific use;
- transferability of data.
- Please note that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.